Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Passion #1

i live for God! and i intend to make Him known..
although i'm not as vocal.. and i don't see myself as a speaker [yeah, maybe someday.. who knows] i'm just gonna have to make Him known through my writings..

i've been a Christian my whole life.. i was raised in a Christian home by Christian parents.. attended sunday school and worship services.. participated in church activities and became involved in church groups.. but then, only when i finished college did i really become passionate for Christ! only then did i really experience what it was like to live life in him and for him..

and you know what? it's the best decision i've ever made in my entire life.. accepting Christ and re-dedicating my life to him.. He's my everything!

to celebrate life in Christ, i'm making a page dedicated to Him alone.. about my faith walks with him and the wonderful blessings he has showered me.. Christ is the only one that can make us complete.. He alone can fill that void in us..

walk with me as i recount precious moments with the Father..
http://cienne-and-jc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment