Tuesday, June 23, 2009

L.I.F.E.

i've always loved LIFE!

life to me, has always been this precious blessing from above.. one that i'm grateful to share with other people and the rest of the world..

life is all about making the best of what we have right now.. enjoying the "NOW" and not being too preoccupied with the past and the future.. life is taking hold of "today"..

life is living each day as an offering to God.. a service to people around you.. life is ultimately about HIM.. it's a reflection of His goodness and grace..

i have a passion for life.. and for a lot of things.. hopefully, this blog will help me share my passions with you guys..

i'm PASSIONATE for:

* God.. and His ministry
* Travel/Driving
* Nursing
* Baking/Cooking
* Education - unlearning, learning and re-learning
* Reading
* Photography
* Relationships
* Blogging
* Entrepreneurship

just a few of my passions.. i'll try to share everything i've learned throughout my 27 years of existence here on earth..

God is truly awesome!
and i'm abundantly blessed..

-cienne [forever grateful]

No comments:

Post a Comment