Sunday, July 5, 2009

Passion #3

is Helping People..
it's not aways easy to do.. especially if i'm being constantly barraged by self-centeredness.. it's always a challenge to think of others first and yourself last..

what i do, to make it a bit easier, is i always think of how God has blessed me over the years.. and i believe one purpose why God has always blessed me is so that i can share it to others and not keep it to myself. also, just remember "WWJD: What Would Jesus Do?" and you'd always want to put others first and serve them..

today had been great. i volunteered to help in the feeding program that St. Paul University Manila holds every sunday for the streetkids and the homeless in the area. It was a privilege for me to be able to help prepare their food and serve them. because they are our brothers too.. :)

Matthew 25:40 (NKJV) says,
And the King will answer and say to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me."

i have experienced what it's like to be in need and have people come to my aid. it's really a blessing. i'll always be thankful to Him and for the people who stand by me. it's nice to be loved and cared for. but you can't keep the love.. we have to pass it on.. around.. to others. today, that's exactly what i did!

to God be all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment